Workflow Task Parameters

Posted: 9 April 2010 in CGI tasks, CSSDK, Java, URLExternalTask
Tags: , , , , , ,

As I have said before, it’s the little things that throw you. It’s how the 80-20 rule got created: you spend 20% of your time developing 80% of the functionality and 80% of your time developing the remaining 20%.

This time, I was attempting to read parameters from a workflow CGI task. Parameters are passed to a workflow task from the command property of the task:

Command: http://$IW_SERVER/iw-cc/urlexternaltask?someparam=somevalue&someotherparam=someothervalue

When reading the map, the parameters are passed as a map of String arrays, not as a map of Strings.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s